Terms of Service
This site in no way sells airline tickets or offers direct flight quotes and that all complaints must be raised with the particular travel company one has a problem with. We are simply a free search facility directing you to third party websites which we believe find the best fares online.
Price accuracy and warranty disclaimer
Your use of the FlyByFly is entirely at your own risk.
Although we enforce strict ‘price accuracy’ policies with all partners who provide us with travel data and endeavour to ensure that the content displayed on or via the FlyByFly is up to date and accurate, we cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of such content. We provide the FlyByFly on an ‘as is’ basis and expressly disclaim all warranties, conditions and guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and accuracy, as well as any warranties implied by usage of trade, course of dealing or course of performance. To the extent permitted by law, we make no representations and do not warrant to you that the FlyByFly (a) are accurate, complete or up to date; (b) will always be available; (c) will meet your expectations; or (d) are secure or are free from errors, faults, defects, viruses or malware.
All information on the site was deemed correct at the time of publishing. However, flybyfly.eu can take no responsibility for any harm or damaged accrued by any information or links stemming from this site.
Making travel bookings via FlyByFly
FlyByFly is not a travel agent and is not responsible for providing any travel options displayed. Any Third Party Travel Products which you find and/or book via FlyByFly are provided by independent travel agents, airlines, hotels, travel operators or other third parties (“Travel Providers”). FlyByFly facilitates your bookings with Travel Providers but is not responsible and has no liability to you in respect of such bookings. The identity of the relevant Travel Provider and the terms and conditions applicable to your booking with them (“Travel Provider Terms”) will be notified to you at the time of booking and you should ensure that you read and fully understand them before completing your booking. The Travel Provider Terms will set out what rights you have against the Travel Provider and will explain their liability to you in the event of anything going wrong. You agree to comply in full with all applicable Travel Provider Terms. You acknowledge that breaching Travel Provider Terms could result in the cancellation of tickets or reservations, revocation of frequent flier miles and other benefits, and additional charges.
Using the FlyByFly Services
You may use FlyByFly for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose. In particular, we grant such licence to you subject to you agreeing that you shall not:
1. use FlyByFly for any purpose that is improper, unlawful, or to post, share or transmit any material that (i) is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable; (ii) is in breach of confidence or privacy or of any third party’s rights including copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights; (iii) is posted, shared or transmitted for the purpose of advertising or promoting yourself or any third party; or (iv) is misleading or misrepresentative as to your identity or which in any way suggests that you are sponsored, affiliated or connected with FlyByFly;
2. use this site for your personal use only.
3. disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any software, applications, updates or hardware contained in or available via FlyByFly, except as permitted by law;
4. copy, distribute, communicate to the public, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use FlyByFly, or seek to violate or circumvent any security measures employed to prevent or limit your access to or use of FlyByFly
5. use or interfere with FlyByFly in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
6. introduce onto, or transmit via, FlyByFly any disruptive computer program code, virus, ‘denial of service’ or ‘spam’ attack, worm, Trojan horse, authorisation key, licence control utility or software lock;
7. remove, alter or replace any notices of authorship, trade marks, business names, logos or other designations of origin on FlyByFly
8. use any automated computer program or application to scan, copy, index, sort or otherwise exploit FlyByFly
If you require further information about FlyByFly or have any suggestions concerning how to improve, please contact us on [email protected] If there are any objections to the site content, then do not hesitate to contact us to resolve any problematic issues.